8.20.2008

Not much

Nothing much going on just figured it was time for a new post!

I am getting pumped for my first anatomy spanking, I mean practical, it will consist of 50 tagged items in the lab, an oral portion and a written portion. I got an email today that the oral portion would be videoed, so I guess they can watch you make an ass of yourself over and over again. I can't wait to see what obscure piece of anatomy they tag on the cadaver and expect me to figure out! So the lab and oral portion are Friday and then the written portion is Monday...my weekend is shaping up to SUCK!!!

The kids are in final preparation for school, the countdown is on...6 more days of summer. I guess it is time to get the rest of their school shopping finished.

Nate is back to the job hunt and dealing with a crazy wife and two demanding children.

The baby is basically free reign...she is practically a pro at the electric fence. It is so nice to be able to go out with her and not have her tied up and tangled up on a leash.

We already miss Jen, Mom and Rick. The house feels really quiet and empty. Nate has no one to argue...I mean debate with, Jen come back!

9 comments:

Marc T. said...

Our kids start TOMORROW (Thursday) so the countdown is moving from days to hours...

Good luck on your practical!
Nate, Get a Job! Best of luck with that, I'm sure that there is something waiting for you!

Miss Y'All!

Marc

Sheryl said...

I know you have been studying like a crazy person. You will do fine. I'm sure it will all come together when you need it to!

Wow, 6 days left until the girls start school. I hadn't framed it like that. Summer is almost over. DARN!

We had such a great time with you guys again. Can't wait to come back and play!

Jen said...

Good luck on the test. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I would love to come back, but I am hoping that the next time we see each other we will be on a Bahamavention!

Steph Thompson said...

Beav starts on Monday! Kindergarton!!! You will do great on your test, you always do! May my spirit be with you!

Unknown said...

Is summer really almost over? We would love to come visit when things aren't so crazy.
Good Luck Ang.

Unknown said...

AVA IS STARTING KINDERGARTEN! wow!

Shelly said...

Good Luck Ang, we'll be thinking about you!!

Denise said...

I am so happy to know that the baby IS trainable! I bet she is so happy having free reign!

N and J said...

So girl, don't sweat the small stuff. If you don't know the answer use some obscure term and they will think you are brilliant 'cause they haven't got a clue either. Maybe you could put labels on all your body parts and compare. Just trying to help you know. Anyway if you see
Nate tell him I have left numerous messages for him to call. Has he changed phones or is he to wrapped up on the blog to respond? Say high to the girls. Miss you all tons. norm