7.31.2008

Toothless in Erie!!!


This is my first attempt to create a post, so, although I have harrassed everyone about the frequency and content of their posts; it does NOT give you the right to give me any negative feedback on mine. That being said, here goes!!!


Beautiful Liv has been walking around the house for the last week with two loose teeth that have been hanging on by threads. She has had to eat with the side of her mouth, and therefore, at times she gets more on her face than in her mouth. She lost both teeth in a 3 day span! Many of you will remember her long time email was toothlessinfarmington...well the toothless part still holds; she is just in another city now!

10 comments:

Ang said...

Good job honey! I love that little mug, she is a sweetheart.

Jen said...

Way to go, Nate. It was a fine post and I will not offer any negative feedback on it.

Congratulations Liv! Tell that tooth fairy that she owes you big time.

Sheryl said...

No negative comments here! Any update is better than no update. Liv dog, you are definitely toothles in Erie!

Tilley/Booth said...

That is one CUTE girl! good job Nate!

Tiff and Trev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff and Trev said...

Way to go Nate! You're leaps and bounds above Trevor. He doesn't even look at our blog...let alone creating one!

Love the toothless smile. Reminds me of when Liv said Jace "kinda looked like a freak" when he was first getting his teeth. I don't think she looks like a freak though :o).

I agree...the tooth fairy owes big!

By the way, sorry...that was me that delete my comment. I had some embarrassing spelling errors ;o).

Megan said...

Is this Angie Tilley from Centerville?!?! This is your long lost barbie playing, anything we can think to do, backyard neighbor Megan Garlick!

Denise said...

Looking awesome biddy! Way to hold down the fort Nate :)

Ang said...

Megan! It is me, your barbie buddy from days long ago.

Steph Thompson said...

Way to go Nate! We are proud of you! I do appreciate all of your comments, I really do! Liv, Ava will be so jealous! She thinks that she has a loose tooth, but they are all rock solid!