7.01.2008

Master Bedroom Renovation




Well we have our bedroom all painted, as well as all of the moldings throughout the house. I think it really lightened up the house and we love it. We still need to replace all the doors because they are the old wood one panel crappy ones, right now we only put doors back up on the bathrooms. They are so ugly we couldn't bear to put them all back up, we would rather just go without for a little while.

The previous owners were using this room as a family room...





Our bedroom now...




The fireplace wall is a dark berry color, the picture doesn't really show it well.


We aren't sure what to put up above the fireplace...painting, picture, clock, candles, ??? We are open for ideas!

6 comments:

Denise said...

You must be in heaven my little decorating queen! You have done and amazing job with the house in such a short time! And I really think the white lightened it up a lot.

Sheryl said...

Good night! I can't believe the difference in the fireplace. I was sceptical about painting the wood, but it is so much prettier now. You have really outdone yourselves.

Tiff and Trev said...

Wow...I am SO impressed with all that you guys have done...and you've only been there, what, three weeks? You're putting us to shame over here! I'm jealous about your fireflies too...that's awesome! I always thought they were just make believe when I was little...

Marc T. said...

Looks Gorgeous! Well Done!

Unknown said...

I say a nice and big flat screen TV... nothing say fireplace and comfort more to me....

Steph Thompson said...

That all looks gorgeous! You guys have done well, although....your fired! Question, how do I post pics in the middle of stuff like you do? And do black bears run faster than brown bears?