11.02.2008

Tricks and Treats

Well our Halloween was kind of a bust! Nate made it to Liv's school parade, I had a test at the same time so I was MIA. He was able to snag a couple of pictures of this cute pink pirate.



When trick or treat time rolled around, Lex had plans with her cool new friends and Liv scrambled to find a friend at the last minute to no avail!!! So.... thank goodness for cell phones, we got that sweet big sis to let her baby sis tag along with her and all her friends. Of course I did not have the camera when I dropped Liv off and even if I did Lex would have killed me if I made her pose for a picture in front of her friends.


Nate and I had a few drinks with the neighbors and then some of my friends from school dropped by to hang out and chat for a bit. In the end everything worked out just fine.

11 comments:

Shelly said...

It won't be long before our kids are 'too cool' for trick or treating!! Olivia looks darling in her costume.

It sounds like you guys have really settled into life there. I keep asking Marc what is really keeping us here. I'd love to experience life like you guys are. I'm glad to see that you're all so happy!! We miss you guys...

Jen said...

That is one awsome pink pirate!

Julie said...

It's so true, before you know it they are too big for Trick or Treat. Then some day you have grandkids and start all over again!

Grandmajoann said...

Three cheers for Lexie. To have such a cute pirate hang out with you shouldn't be too bad.

Sheryl said...

Liv, you are the hottest pink pirate EVER! Was it wierd hanging out with Lex's friends?

Lex, you ARE the best sister ever! I wish I was there to go trick or treating with Liv. We would have rocked it!

Ang said...

I don't know what is harder, running the kids around to all these things now that they are more independant or having to be there and hold their hands through it all. Both seem to be all consuming.

Steph Thompson said...

Nice pirate! Thank god for siblings! We were also about to have to go alone until Stacie got a better offer and dropped off the kids!

Tiff and Trev said...

What a cute pirate! I'm happy you guys had a Happy Halloween! Did the girls get a lot of candy?

Megan said...

What a great big sis! It will be nice one of these years to just sit home and chill while the kids go out.

Denise said...

Way cool costume! I am glad everything worked out. Sounds like you and Nathy have made friends too!

Marc T. said...

Cute pirate outfit!

Miss you guys!!!!!