10.03.2008

Liv's Birthday Round 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!!!

What really can we say? Liv is the perfect daughter, sister, grand-daughter, niece, cousin, and friend. We are so proud of her!!! She has been counting down the days to her birthday for the last 60 days. When the day finally arrived; she could hardly contain her excitement. She requested cheesy noodles for dinner and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.




After dinner, it was present time. Liv was again spoiled this year, but really, how many times do you turn 8?









And then there were more and more presents. Ang and I haven't had a chance to play the Wii Fit, but after yesterday (55 degrees); we may already need to start exercising indoors.








Instead of making our own chocolate covered strawberries, we decided to go to Romolo's, which is a local chocolate store in Erie. They got the LIV seal of approval, which coming from a girl who eats strawberries by the handful; says a lot!!!


Stay tuned for Round #2. Liv has her party with her friends tonight, which includes 6 friends and a SLUMBER PARTY. Her parents could not be more excited!!!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday LIV!


Bradley wants a sleepover with friends too what is up with that?

Sheryl said...

Liv, cheesy noodles and chocolate covered strawberries! How come I wasn't there for that? It sounds divine!

It looks like you really made out with the presents, too.

I hope your party is way fun and can't wait to here about it.

Lex, thanks for letting a couple pictures of your beautiful self get taken too!

Shelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!

It looks like you made out like a Bandit. I hope that you have tons of fun with all of your friends.

Tell your mom and dad you can NEVER be too spoiled.

We miss you and hope that you have a great Birthday!!

Jen said...

It looks like you made a haul! Have a great time with the sleepover.

Tiff and Trev said...

Happy Birthday, Liv! Looks like you had a great day! Wish I could have been there celebrating with you! Yum...chocolate covered strawberries would be my pick too! Looks like you got a lot of goods too! Spoiled girl!

I miss you and love you....can't believe you're 8 already!

N and J said...

Wow Liv, Looks like you had a wonderful day. I agree with your parents, you are the purrrfect daughter and grandaughter. It looks like you got a lot of furrrrry friends for gifts. How is Baby liking having other furry friends in the house? Can't wait to hear how your slumber party goes. Happy Birthday Love you lots, Grandma and Grandpa Barnes

~Cynthia~ said...

Happy Birthday Liv. I hope you have a great sleepover with your new friends. I can't wait to see pictures.

Cayla would love to have a sleepover party, but people around here aren't letting their kids sleepover anymore. It's a real bummer. Everyone needs to experience a few sleepover parties.

Denise said...

I miss you guys terribly.

Matt-n-Jef said...

Wow.. how I miss being around you all!! I should have never left. Noodles and cheese. Nothing better then that I say. Happy Belated Birthday Liv.

Wait until you turn nine. I hear the presents get better and more extravagant as you get older... hint, hint, Nate and Ang..

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Liv. I can't believe you and Bradley are 8 this year! I want to here how you all like the Wii Fit!