6.05.2008

Moving Day

Well yesterday ended up being quite a busy day! Through the rain we got the truck all packed up and ready to go. We had some wonderful help...thank you Wes, Norm and Marc! My mom and Rick showed up out of the blue from Phoenix to pitch in as well...what a great surprise.



After packing up we ran to Liv's dance recital. Wes and Tara were able to come to the rehearsal and Denise came with us to the recital last night. Liv was the star of the show for sure! 2 hours into the show she took to the stage and stole our hearts. Definately worth waiting for! (I have been trying to upload the video and couldn't get it to work...help!)




The surprise of the night came for Alexis. At about 10pm her friends came over for one last hug and to tell her how much they would miss her. Of course this set me into tears. What an incredible lady Lex is turning out to be, I am so proud of her. She has been so lucky to have such a great group of friends shower her with well wishes and support through the last couple of weeks. I know this move will be hardest for her but with as outgoing as she is I am confident she will be just fine.




Well it is time to get rolling out of here...we love you!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you for a couple of hours.
Liv, I wish I had known that your recital was last night. We would have let Rick come home and sleep before we came up. He was up way too long yesterday, 30 hours!
Lex, I hope you had fun with Paige. You are lucky to have such fun friends. I will see you soon in Erie, and hope I get to meet some of your new friends.

You guys drive safe, and have some fun along the way. I love road trips, hope you do too!

Jessica said...

GOOD LUCK!