6.11.2008

Ground Hog Day

It seems like we keep waking up to the same day over and over! Yesterday we finished unloading the truck and amazingly enough Nate and I did it all by ourselves. We even managed to get the office furniture upstairs. I saw my life flash before my eyes a few times thinking the bureau would in fact come crashing down on top of me.

We have met a few of the neighbors so far, all are older and retired. This is a bummer. Where the Hell are all the kids?

We started painting the kids rooms and decided we are not up for tackling the project of redoing their hardwood floors. This has been way more work then we thought.

My camera battery died so as soon as I unpack the battery charger I will be able to take some pics!

1 comment:

Marc T. said...

Hey, at least you're no longer "Homeless" now!