6.19.2009

Loving the lazy pace of summer

I haven't blogged anything for awhile and really don't have anything to blog! I have been waiting for one of two people that went to Mexico to post some more pictures and give me a complete run down!!

We had two days of good summer weather and took Liv and her friend to the beach on one... didn't take the camera though. It has been raining for 3 or 4 days now so we have been video gaming and watching movies to entertain ourselves.... not complaining about that at all! I am getting reacquainted with all the smut I have missed watching on TV.

Lex is doing a soccer day camp all of next week which she is excited for and then has a couple of basketball camps set up in July so of course she will stay entertained and busy as usual.

Liv is taking a tennis/swim class a couple times a week right now with a friend but as usual would have no problem hanging out with me or Nate all day. She is so, so, so excited for Mom, Rick and Jen to get here in a couple of weeks as am I!

I am thinking of cutting of my hair so any ideas are welcome. I decided I can't keep the length during the school year it just takes to much time to get ready in the morning with it long and I end up not doing it and throwing it in a ponytail and feeling really sloppy. It just seems like every time I cut my hair I like it for two weeks and am ready to grow it out.... hair, what is it good for!

Hoping you are all enjoying your summer too, love and miss you all!

8 comments:

John said...

Cutting your hair? Go to my guy, he does a great job, nice a short

Sheryl said...

Actually, your summer sounds a little bit like heaven so far. It would be nice to just hang out at home for a while with nothing to do. Not like I think you don't have ANYTHING to do, but I'm glad the pace has slowed.

You'll have to get with your sisters about the hair thing. I hate hair.

Jen said...

I have been growing my hair out, not on purpose but because I am too cheap and lazy to go get it cut. I am liking the look but I don't know if I can get used to having that hair on my neck in the heat. We'll see how long it lasts.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Denise said...

HOLD UP!!!! No one is cutting any hair. Be rational angela....short hair isn't any easier to do than long hair. And atleast you have the option of a pony tail! LOL you know how scared of short hair I am....I will forever have a mane of hair even at 85.

I love you guys and miss you!

Shelly said...

I LOVE shorter hair. Mine is so much easier now, and just long enough to fit in a pony tail. I say GO FOR IT!! If you hate it, it'll grow back.

Glad that you're having such a fun summer. Slow is good. Wish I could say that our summer was relaxing. I'm ready to take a vacation!!

Steph Thompson said...

lets get real....you look good with any haircut! remember when we both had the boy haircut, oh no ....wait! I had the boy hair cut, you had the popular pixie hair cut! Ah memories...with hopefully very few pictures to remind us! I am always and forever a fan of the a-line

Ang said...

The funny thing is I was trying to find a photo of me with the "pixie cut" to show my girls because they don't remember me with short hair, and I really couldn't find one. Thank goodness for that!

Sheryl said...

I think I have a pic of your short hair. I will have to scan it and send it to you. It was adorable.