4.04.2010

Happy Easter!

Remind me that the beaded colored eggs are slightly more mess than I want to deal with next year! Here we are displaying our best colored eggs.





Liv was in charge of finding all the Easter baskets this year.


Bella and Baby got some soft squeaky toys, Bella went right to work and of course Baby is not impressed.






It is always a production to get Lex up and participating, I am not sure that she is entirely awake in this photo. And then me, her and Baby quickly hunkered back into the couch while Nate and Liv continued to search for her elusive basket!


Hopefully it was worth the wait! She spent all morning creating some formal gowns on her Harumika model.

This was her favorite creation, she now wants to sew it for one of her Liv doll's... I am not that creative, HELP!

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter, can't wait to eat some Hammies!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I don't even know what a Harumika model is, and you are way craftier than me anyway, so you are on your own!

It looks like another fun holiday at the Barnes home. Enjoy your hammies. I will be enjoying some almonds that I roasted myself. In fact, I have already enjoyed too many roasted almonds.

I miss you guys! Love to you all.

Sheryl said...

Oh, that looks like too much fun. Liv, that is a gorgeous creation! I know that you can get it done. You have more creativity in your little finger than I do in my whole body. LEXI, look at the camera and smile dang it! LOL

Love and miss you guys to pieces.

Grandmajoann said...

Liv, I didn't know you were such a fashion queen! I think your creation is beautiful. I hope you can make it.....Lots of luck. Love you all.....

Shelly said...

WOW, I don't know what a harumika model is either, but it looks like fun! I wish I were as crafty and creative as you girls are!

Hope your Easter was as good as it looks like it was! :)