4.16.2010

Spring activities

Now that spring is here soccer has started back up and Lex is as busy as ever. She is still on the competition team, LESC, and also made the school soccer team again this year. Nate took her to her 2 day opening tournament in Ohio last weekend where they took second place, and she had her first two soccer games this week for school. Yes, I am... is the answer to the question, "Are you exhausted just driving Lex around to her activities?"
Here are a couple of pictures from one of her school soccer games this week. She is number 15 in the blue.

A couple of weeks ago Lex and I went shopping for her end of the year formal... it was so much fun, she looked amazing in everything she tried on... and she tried on a ton. The dance will be the end of May so I will definitely post pictures!

Liv did not think it was fair that Lex got to go dress shopping so when she got invited to a pop star party she thought she needed a new outfit, of course yours truly is a sucker so... here she is all sequined out and ready to party!

Nate is still working half the week in Erie and half the week in Buffalo, we can't wait... by we I mean me and Nate... to move to Buffalo. We have only been looking on line for homes because we still haven't received an offer on ours yet. Hopefully that changes this weekend during our open house, cross your fingers!

School ends May 13th for me and then I start a summer board review to get ready for my first board exam, which I scheduled for June 4th. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, I am getting really anxious to get out in the hospitals and start getting some hands on experience, so cross your fingers that I pass that test! My first rotation is in Ob/Gyn and my second one is pediatrics and then VACATION month!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are always so busy! When is your vacation month? I am hoping you are in Buffalo by then, because I want to come and visit you. I need to know as soon as you have a house so I can book something.

Jen said...

P.S., Liv looks like one rockin' diva!

Sheryl said...

I am dying to come up, it has been way too long. I need to see a soccer game and listen to a flute concert.

It sounds like your first 2 rotations are fun ones. Those are the ones I could probably handle.

Liv is looking like a rock star for sure, and Lex sent me a pic in her new dress. She looked gorgeous.

We are definitely crossing our fingers for an offer this weekend.

Ang said...

Vacation: July 31-August 29... GET HERE! I need people, and if I don't have a house in Buffalo in August I will have lost my mind so visit me in the psych ward!

Shelly said...

Wow, you guys are the only ones I know that have crazier lifes than we do!

Good Luck with soccer Lexi, I'm sure you are the star of the team!

Liv, you are definately a ROCK STAR!

Ang, we will keep our fingers crossed for you even though I'm sure you don't need it!

Sheryl said...

I will definitely plan to come up while you are off. I wanted to make it before then, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I wouldn't mind spending a few nights in a quiet padded room.