4.23.2010

Happy Earth Day... yesterday!


Yesterday Liv made a hat for Earth day, it turned out great! Her school is participating in an Earth day parade today... not sure why they didn't do it on Earth day but what do I know.




Liv also entered a project in the science fair this year. Her and a friend did it together. They did a great job... it was interesting to watch them put it together. I sure wish most parents wouldn't do their kids projects for them... definitely saw more parents than kids explaining the projects... they seriously need to get a life!

According to their results the peanut butter flavored dog bubbles lasted the longest... I am just glad someone found a use for those blasted bubbles since my doggies don't seem to like them!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is the fanciest sombrero I have ever seen. I hope today is a good day for a parade in Erie, because it is pouring rain in Kaysville.

It's also good to know the results of the bubble test. The kids at day care love bubbles, so apparently I should be getting the peanut butter flavored bubbles for the kids. I have thought about trying them with my dog but I've never gotten around to it.

Ang said...

We have been having some decent weather... a little chilly in the 50's but no rain for about a week now so I can't complain for once about the weather!

I should try the bubbles again for Bella, this time I won't get my hopes up though.