5.22.2010

May


Nate and the girls birthdayed me earlier this month, it was really nice! Presents and coldstone cake... what can be better?




I wished that I could go to Mexico with them.... but that didn't come true, I am learning that most wishes don't when you are in medical school!




Here are a bunch of pictures (I am sure in random order) of the trip to Mexico. I loved looking through them, everybody has lost so much weight and looks soooo gorgeous!
Livi learned to scuba in the pool.














Lexi sporting some sort of midget sombrero... I don't know the story here?



I LOVED to see the three of these kids together again... uh, when did Colton turn into a man? Still freaking out about it!



Ahhhh... my heart just melts to see them hanging out.... sharing an ipod.



Mexico isn't complete until you drop a load of money on painting your own ceramic souvenir! I think Liv was definitely behind this!







A bunch of HOTTIES... and one cool dude!!!



Jen obviously enjoying the resort.




Daddy - daughter pics.... how cute!




D and Diddy with a strawberry daq... mmmmm!




Denise and Brian... ain't they cute!



A good looking group.... seriously all I am focusing on here is Colton... again, I can't get over how tall he is!




Jo (aka blond bombshell) and Sean.... so cute.




























And gal, where was your bikini? You look so good!




Hanging out by the pool, oh how lovely.


Hoping this wasn't Liv's beer!




I heard that the activity dude was Lexi's creeper.














The resort looks gorgeous... I am thinking probably looks wise the best one we've (minus me) all been to?


9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well, I certainly feel like a creep. I can't believe that you got pics posted up before any of us that went on the trip. Nate really got some good ones. Thanks for sharing.

I had a bunch all uploaded a couple of days ago, and then they kept rearranging themselves when I put text in. I got pissed and deleted it. I'll try it again!

rylan said...

I'm sooo jealous! (I'll bet you are too Angie!) Mexico looks like a blast! Thank-you for sharing all of your fun pictures. I can't belive how fast the girls are growing up they're beautiful!

We're looking at going to Mexico at the end of the summer, I hope we pick a place as nice as yours! :)

Shelly said...

Not sure how I was in Rylan's account, since I didn't even know he had one, oops!

iMzOOL said...

that sucks. medical school ruins everything. everyone looks so great. i can't believe how old colton, lexi and liv are! i still think of liv as a 1 to 2 year old apologizing for saying sorry to you.

how is school going for you? only 2 more years--right?! are you leaning towards anything yet? i am so impressed by you angie.

Tiff and Trev said...

I didn't know you had to stay at home, Ang! You are so sweet talking about how fun they had...I'd probably be a little bitter! I, too, can't believe how HUGE your nephew is! I just remember seeing his teeny tiny baby pictures... And Lexy! Holy! She's a little hottie!!! I'm not surprised she had a creeper...you're going to have to keep an eye on her! Liv too...you guys make some BEAUTIFUL kids!!!

Jen said...

I agree with Mom, how sad that you got the pictures posted before we did! We sure did miss you. I hope that all of your studying pays off big time.

Ang said...

Well Nate hasn't been to involved with the blog so I knew if it I wanted it done I would have to do it myself! I added the pics while I made dinner yesterday... in between adding ingredients I would adda batch of pictures, the ultimate in multi tasking these days!

I am pleasantly surprised today that my school didn't block the blog site, what a nice treat to be able to read the comments since I am stuck here for 12 hours today and tomorrow. I am sure in a couple of days they will decide it is inappropriate web site and block me again.

Grandmajoann said...

What fun pictures. You all good gorgeous. That diet really works! It was fun to finally see Brian and Sean. I did appreciate Brian coming to the graveside services so that we could meet him. What nice looking young men they are. What a fun trip. Where was Sheryl. Didn't see her in too many pictures?

Julie said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I love seeing every one, you all look happy and well. So sorry you could not be there with them.