11.10.2009

A dog's day




Last week both the animal's had a birthday! Baby turned 6 and Bella turned 1. Both doggies got a rawhide chew and a mini cake! Bella devoured her cake and Baby wanted nothing to do with it.




They both loved the rawhide but Baby had to run and hide hers in her kennel so Bella wouldn't bother her.







I also got them a bubble blowing machine that blows cheese and beef bubbles, I was so excited!!!


Unfortunately the dogs were NOT... I was disappointed to say the least, they really are so unappreciative!

7 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

My kids would have LOVED the bubble blowing machine!! They might just smell a little afterward!

Happy B-day to the pooches! It's fun to hear how they interact with one another...

Sheryl said...

Well, I certainly appreciated the bubble machine. Ungrateful animals! I bought a bottle of bubbles to blow thinking the weiners would like them, but they too were unimpressed.

You are out of control having presents for dog birthdays!

Unknown said...

This post made me laugh. What funny pups you have. I can't believe they didn't love the bubbles.
Happy Birthday Baby and Bella!

Jen said...

I'm sorry the bubbles were such a flop. It sounded like a great idea. I really like the picture of Baby looking absolutely terrified on the left side of your blog!

Ang said...

Well it sounds like Tiff's kids get the bubble machine for christmas!

Baby was uncooperative for new pictures as usual because she is such a ninnymuggin... and always terrified!

N and J said...

Ang, Your video of the bubble machine reminded me of when we tried to get Ginger interested in playing and chasing a ball. I called Jeff our local dog training expert and it went very similar to the bubble machine. Ginger was a year old but had never had anyone teach her how to play. We finally ended up cutting open a tennis ball and putting doggie treats into it to get her to chase the ball. Ah what we do for our furry friend.

Denise said...

That is so funny! I didn't see that you posted this. It is good to hear your voice.

The baby is so frightened all the time LOL. I love the pic of her in the kennel.