1.25.2009

Hip Hoop

We had another busy weekend. Liv had two "hip hop" competitions on Saturday and Sunday morning and Lex had a basketball game on Saturday. In between, our youngest girl, Bellie, found time to start puppy school. The first video is of Liv's dance routine. We have about six videos of it, but for some reason neither Ang nor I can hold our hands steady while we take them. We could take our tri-pod, but that would make things way to easy and we like a challenge. Liv did awesome and her team got two more first place trophies. (volume up)




In Lex's basketball game, she had seven points, three rebounds, two steals, and three assists. And if you were wondering, yes, I do keep track of her statistics. In the video below, you can see her foul shot, two assists, a steal and 2 other baskets she made. You have to watch close. She is #12. She is getting pretty darn good.




I didn't actually get any pictures or videos of da Bellie at school, although Ang tried to get me to take some. It's really nice because Bellie only has one other classmate and it's a male Siberian Husky, so she gets a lot of personal attention from the instructor. She did very good her first day. She learned how to sit, focus, and how to take a treat without biting her owner's hand off.







13 comments:

Sheryl said...

OK that tears it. I really need to win the stupid Power Ball. This week I have missed sledding and fighting with car salesmen in Ogden, and now this!

Liv, the dancing is awesome. You go girlfriend. You are one trick dancer.

And, Lex! You are tearing up the BBall court. I don't even know what to say. You have really stepped up your game.

Da Bellie is HUGE. I can't believe how much bigger she is in just 2 weeks. That is going to be a GIANT dog.

Denise said...

I am with mother. I can't deal with this anymore. I need to come out there and I need to go see mother and I need lots of money.

The girls are freaking talented and beautiful and amazing and I miss them!

~Cynthia~ said...

Love, love, love seeing your girls in action. They are both incredibly talented and so adorable too!

Shelly said...

If you win the power ball will you pass on some of the wealth to our family too?!!

It makes me so sad that we can't be there to watch Liv in her dance performances and Lex in the her B-ball games. I would give anything to have been there for both of their performances.

We surely miss you guys...

Tilley/Booth said...

I should be crying about the fact that I have a teenager but you get the award for my tears. I miss you guys so much!! You girls are amazing! Keep up the good work!

Jen said...

MOTHER! Win the freaking Power Ball, please!

Lex and Liv, you both look awesome and I wish that I could have been there to see you in person.

I also want to hug that fuzzy little beast of yours and smell her puppy breath, and I want to play fetch with Baby.

I miss you guys!

Tiff and Trev said...

I can't believe all of Liv's moves! She must get it from Ang because I know Nate doesn't dance like that! On the other hand, Lexi is following in Nate's footsteps. How fun!

I'm so sad I can't see things first hand....

Grandmajoann said...

What beautiful talented girls! How cute Liv looks in her hip hop clothes. Liv, your dance looks so fun! Wish it had been in, in my day! Lexie, what a basketball player you have become. Keep going, you could win a scholarship for college! Thanks for sharing with all of us here. We do miss you.
p.s. When do the brownie cookies come? I'm ready to order....

Shelly said...

Are you going to be able to sell us some of those Brownie cookies Liv?!!
I'm excited to get my 'O' magazine Liv, thanks for letting me order from you...

Shelly said...

Are you going to be able to sell us some of those Brownie cookies Liv?!!
I'm excited to get my 'O' magazine Liv, thanks for letting me order from you...

Ang said...

You will all have to find your own local brownie scout to buy cookies from as there is no way to do it with the distance that is reasonable. I am so so sorry!! You would think that with the internet being so accessible these days that the Girls Scouts would be selling these things online but they are still just pencil and paper orders by hitting the pavement to sell sell sell! SORRY!

Julie said...

You guys are such a great family! I hope you are enjoying every minute...you become empty nesters way to fast! Thanks for sharing...

N and J said...

All we can say is wow! It is obvious to see that it's all in the genes. The beauty comes from Ang, the moves from Nate and the competitiveness from both. We, of course, had something to do with that gene pool, not bragging or anything. We were actually cheering just watching the videos. Wish we could be there to share the real action. Missing and loving you===