1.07.2009

Back to the daily grind

Only three days into this semester and winter break seems like a distant memory! I am really looking forward to this weekend to celebrate my white coat ceremony with Nate,the girls, Mom and Rick(anything that allows me to blow off studying is reason to celebrate)! Thank goodness for those flight benefits.

Nate is back to the ugly task of sending out resumes and filling out those god-awful applications, not that he really took a break...the guy is a machine! He is under consideration for a couple of really great jobs in Pittsburgh so keep those fingers crossed. For the sake of his sanity I hope he finds exactly what he is looking for (and totally deserves), but selfishly, for my sake, I hope it takes a little bit longer! I don't know how I would do this without him he has been such a good sport to tolerate my schedule and take care of all the things that I can't muster the energy to do anymore.


Baby and Bella might be becoming friends at last! Baby still gets after her to show her who's boss but with the increasing difference in size I think Baby might need to start rethinking her line of attack! Aren't they just so precious!


Hope everybody is off to a fantastic start this New Year! Love you and miss you all!






10 comments:

Julie said...

As a parent I can tell you that we love any excuse to visit our kids as much as you love sluffing off studies. Good luck with with this semester!

Tiff and Trev said...

Awww..those pictures of Baby and Bella are precious! I can't believe you are already going to have your white coat ceremony! That's AWESOME! We're so proud of you!

Jessica said...

Bella looks twice the size already, can they really grow that fast?

Ang said...

I know, she is so fat!! When you pick them up it is so funny how different they feel. Bella is just solid. The fur certainly adds a little to the look, she is only a few pounds heavier than Baby so far.

Shelly said...

I can't believe that you're going to have you're white coat ceremony already!! You are AMAZING!! You should be awefully proud of yourself. Before you know it, you'll be graduating...

Denise said...

Congrats on making it to the white coat ceremony! I am so excited for you.

I will cross my fingers for Nate. He does deserve something great.

Bella is freaking huge.

Tilley/Booth said...

Ang, get done with school already! Nate, get the job of your dreams!
Girls, text me every once in awhile!

I miss you guys so much:)

~Cynthia~ said...

I can already picture you in that white coat, and it just seems that you really belong in one. I can't wait to see it on you for real.

I hope Nate finds a fantastic job that he enjoys. Job hunting, resumes, interviews, etc., is a lot of work as it is, so I hope he soon finds something that pays him to do that much work.

Grandmajoann said...

Good going girl! A white coat! Perfect. What a lot of stuff you have had to learn to wear that. It makes me feel very dumb, and there is just no time left for me to learn. What is a grandma to do? Just love those smart grandkids, and smart gt grandkids......Good luck to Nate.

Steph Thompson said...

First the white coat, then the white office with the beautiful suits! You are on your way gal!!! Nate, good luck to you! I am so thankful that I was able to find and get the job that I did. I know that you will get something that you really want and will be happy with. Baby, get on the steriods!