1.01.2010

Prison Break



Nate and I came home from a movie tonight to find that Bella had busted Baby out of her kennel. Baby is not a trained animal and, therefore, cannot be trusted when left alone.

I find it extremely comical because Baby doesn't really like Bella... this is what they were doing moments after we arrived home. Bella chases Baby around and Baby snarls and bites Bella's nose. I do wonder if Baby was grateful to Bella, at least for a second!
Thank goodness there were no surprises for us to clean up!
Hope you all had a fabulous New Year's Eve and that you will all have a wonderful New Year!

6 comments:

N and J said...

Probably just the first of many New Year surprises. At least it keeps life interesting. Happy New Year to all.

Jen said...

Oh, I am laughing my butt off. I have witnessed the strange relationship that those two dogs have, and the picture captures it perfectly.

P.S. I know that Baby is cozy, but she looks ridiculous in that snood!

Sheryl said...

Baby looks absolutely vicious. I would not want to mess with her. She's mean, with or without the snood!

Ang said...

Baby really is a jerk... with or without the snood!

iMzOOL said...

ha! this is hilarious. wish you had a camera rolling so we could watch the whole devised plan in action.

Steph Thompson said...

Baby is a serious jerk! I wish Connie liked her clothes!