1.13.2010

Peek n' Peak


Nate took the girls up snowboarding last Sunday. Liv has been bugging us for the last year to learn to snowboard and Lex said she wouldn't mind taking her up so we figured we would let her try it.


We were originally going to have Liv take a introductory lesson but she just wanted Lex to show her how so that is what they did. Nate found a spot in the lodge to watch them as they came down the hills and off they went!


Alexis was so sweet and so patient with Liv, I get teary just thinking of what a cute relationship they have. The last couple of years they haven't spent as much time together because of the huge space in years between them so it is fun to see them get to relate with each other and find common ground again. I really think the two of them had a really great time together!


Liv says she LOVES snowboarding and can't wait to do it again but her booty was mighty sore from all the falling that she did!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I tryed snowboarding once, not so fun. I couldn't walk for a week. Glad that you guys enjoyed it, you're young, and you recover much faster! :)

Jessica said...

How fun, Why wasn't Nate out there with them?

Jen said...

Way to go, Liv! It looks like you had an awsome teacher and you did really well.

Ang said...

Jessica - For 1) Nate hates the cold and snow, for 2) way too expensive!

I would love to go take some refresher courses and take up skiing again but it is just to expensive and I don't have the time right now anyways... maybe someday!

N and J said...

The girls look beautiful in the snow. The two of them were just meant to be together. Glad to see them enjoying life as sisters. Really a great feat as Angie probably knows best. Hope you keep having a sweet winter.

Sheryl said...

WEll, I can't beleive I missed 2 days checking the blogs and didn't see this. How time flies when I am haveing fun at work.

It does look like they had a great time. Lex said is was a LOOONG day, but a fun one. I had never figured Liv to be a snowboarding type of gal. I think it is awesome that she wanted to learn. You certainly do live in a good part of the country for it!

Grandmajoann said...

All I can say "is there anything that Lex can't do?" Good sister for helping liv. And you both looked good and I am sure it was a fun day. Keep it up....

N and J said...

Alexis, You look like you were an awesome teacher. And Liv you look like to caught on very quickly. I don't think there is anything you two girls can't do once you put your mind to it. Congrats on conquering yet another fun sport! Love you both lots!