9.30.2009

Baller


I love this picture of 4 of the Rams starting players waiting to be announced... 21 is our girl.
We are having so much fun watching Lex play this year! She has a really wonderful team, they are all such good friends always encouraging and supporting eachother, I am just so proud of her!

Yesterday's game was like stealing candy from a baby... the final score was something like 38 - 8. Here is Lex shooting one of her foul shots. I love watching all of the players different styles for setting up their shot, no two seem to be alike.









GO RAMS!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go on yesterday's game! I wish that I could be there to see you play. Good luck!

Sheryl said...

Awesome pics of the game. It made me feel like I was there watching. Nice job Rams! Lex, you're a doll.

Shelly said...

Good job Lex!! How fun to have so many friends and be able to be a part of a team!!

N and J said...

Go Rams. Way to go Lex!. It is obvious she has been well schooled in the art of shooting the B-ball. She looks almost identical to a young kid I used to root for. Must be something in the blood-line. Wish we could watch Lex play. Keep on scoring Lex.====

Grandmajoann said...

Hey, good job Lex. How fun to have sports in your life! I am so glad that you love to play B Ball. It is always fun to watch a family member involved in the game. Much better than TV! Have a great season....