9.08.2008

For the Birthday Girl



This is you, above, opening this fabulous present from me, RIGHT! Well, I realized today that I no longer have the luxury of running you a card and goody last minute for your birthday. So this is my lame attempt to make myself feel better for being a loser!

Please enjoy this little stroll down memory lane to remember all the fun we have had throughout the years.



Oh how I loved those matching dresses, thanks Grandma!


A motley crew, to say the least.



Having a bit of fun in Zions National Park.



Couple of fatty's...I almost didn't put this one on, it is so painful, your welcome Lexi and Colton. I am so glad we have had the chance to raise a couple of cute kids together.



"SISTER'S, SISTER'S" - but seriously what would we do without eachother.



Tuna anyone?? Remember those delicious desserts! Wouldn't trade the experience for the world.



MEXICO - I could have posted ton's, we have been so lucky to have traveled and played as a family.


Just cause your smile is so beautiful, at the cabin and chillin at my house for thanksgiving.
I love you tons and hope you get the chance to have a little fun on your 34th birthday!!!

13 comments:

Tilley/Booth said...

Thank you so much Ang! That is the best gift ever (even though some of those picture are frightening!)I love and miss you so much!!! From you I got tears for my BIG day!

Jen said...

Way to go, Ang! Luckily I still have the luxury of being able to run down the street and deliver a card at the last minute, because that is just what I did!

Ang said...

Love you and miss you too!

The stupid thing is, I thought about it last week and told myself you have got to get something in the mail pretty quick if you want to get it there in time. For some reason it did not register that I needed to get it in THAT quick.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

love ya

Sheryl said...

What a great idea Ang. Anybody can run a card or giftcard over, but this took some time and thought. Too cute. And yeah, some of those pictures are frightening!

Happy Birthday Jo!!! Love you

Tilley/Booth said...

Thank you everyone! Aaron said those pictures must be really old since Iv'e put on at least 50 pounds since then. What a nice guy to remind me of that!

Ang said...

Aaron I am going to have to slap you!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Jo!
I think I might be in one of those pictures. Yeah, those are some stylin socks I was wearing.
Thanks Ang.

Denise said...

Oh my hell Aaron! You are so skinny in the tuna boat pics though! 50 lbs....Godfrey he is a nice guy lol.

Grandmajoann said...

Happy Happy Birthday, and how I loved the pictures. The good ol days huh! Hope you did something fun to celebrate!
Love ya and always will.

Shelly said...

You are so thoughtful Angie, I would have never thought to do something like that... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Nate doesn't have any of those old pictures of us. We weren't nearly as cute as you guys are!!

Julie said...

Thanks for the stroll, it was fun even if it was a bit scary! Those were some good times...
Happy Birthday Jolyn!!!

Unknown said...

You all are very lucky to have each other. I loved seeing the pictures of you guys growing up. And Jo- you are not fat- you are gorgeous!!!