5.10.2009

Mothers Day



Dear Mom,


Mom i hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day. I don't know how you find the time to take me and Liv places and become a doctor. I know we don't always make it easy but we do love you. Thanks for being there for all that we do. We definatly have our ups and downs but that doesn't matter when we have each other. Sure you can be embarrassing but aren't all moms? Happy Mothers day!!!

-Love your Daughters

My creed:

To love justice, to long for the right, to love mercy,to pity the suffering, to assist the weak,
to forget wrongs and remember benefits,to love the truth, to be sincere,to utter honest words, to love liberty,to wage relentless war against slavery in all its forms,
to love family and friend, to make a happy home,to love the beautiful in art, in nature, to cultivate the mind,to be familiar with the mighty thoughts that genius has expressed,the noble deeds of all the world;
to cultivate courage and cheerfulness, to make others happy,to fill life with the splendor of generous acts,the warmth of loving words;
to discard error, to destroy prejudice,to receive new truths with gladness,to cultivate hope, to see the calm beyond the storm,the dawn beyond the night,to do the best that can be done and then be resigned.
This is the religion of reason, the creed of science.This satisfies the brain and the heart.

-Robert Ingersoll

(my moms favorite poem)

9 comments:

Ang said...

What a wonderful Mother's day surprise! No matter what I do, or where I go, the two of you will always be the most spectacular part of my life. I am always amazed at how beautiful and talented and gracious the two of you are, I am so lucky that I have you. I love you both so much!!

iMzOOL said...

that was so sweet. you all are so amazing. i miss seeing you. lexi -- you are beautiful. how are you? olivia -- i last saw you when you were a baby. i hope i get to see you soon so that i can get to know you more--because from this blog you sound like a lot of fun to be with. happy mothers day ang. i don't know how you do it either--medical school and life. i wish you all the best.

Sheryl said...

Lex, that is beautiful and you made me cry. Thank you so much for sharing both your feelings and your mom's creed. What a spectacular Mother's Day gift. I am missing you all like crazy today and really want to come and see you. Love you all to pieces!

Shelly said...

Happy Mothers Day Angie!! Your a two Beautiful daughters are a tribute to what a Wonderful mother you are. I hope you had a Great Mothers Day...

Denise said...

I am also crying. You girls are so beautiful and you have a beautiful mother!!!

Tiff and Trev said...

Happy Mother's Day, Ang! I hope you had a great day! Your girls are SO gorgeous! They are lucky to have you as a mom...

Oh, and P.S. I am SO sorry I forgot to call on your birthday, I thought about you, but don't have your number programed in my phone, plus I haven't been on the internet lately. Anyway, I hope you had a great day...and that you didn't have to study too much. You've got to be close to summer break, right?!?

LOVE YOU

Ang said...

Aren't they just the sweetest! Lex hid a note under my pillow that I found when I got into bed that had me in tears all over again.

Ang said...

Thanks Tif! Less than two weeks to go for me, I am counting the minutes!

N and J said...

Lex, Sounds like you and Liv, made it a very special Mother's Day for your Mom. She is lucky to have you two. Ang. The two week countdown for Summer Break must be almost as exciting as it was when you were a kid. Hope you have some fun Summer plans. Only problem is no matter how old you are it goes by way too fast. Hang in there we are proud of you. Happy Mother's Day