12.13.2010

For those who may have needed an update on our super boring lives

This is basically a post about nothing, I have been in Clarion, PA for the month so we haven't really been doing anything to interesting these days.
The girls got their school pictures back awhile ago, like any good mom I buy the cheapest package and scan them in. Awesome, I know. Now I have two kids that smile with their mouths closed... I can't win.




During Thanksgiving weekend we threw up all the Christmas decorations. I have been so sad that I am not home every evening to turn on all the lights and enjoy my Christmas trees. Baby of course being the naughty little elf below... no respect and no class.


Bella is just the sweetest little thing, aside from the fact that she wants to kill and eat all other animals.


Me and Liv getting cozy in front of the fireplace, I can't wait to be home for good this Friday. I miss the girls and Nate so much, it has been a lot harder than I thought being away.... probably much harder on Nate than me.



This weekend we (I) cleaned Georgie boys cage out. Liv played with him and tried luring him around with some broccoli, she gave him a bath and then of course tortured him by holding him... reptiles are such fun pets :-D




The best part of any weekend is waking up with two cute furry animals and snuggling all morning. Both the girls had basketball games this weekend. I raced home Friday night so we could go to Lexi's and then Liv had one Saturday morning. Lexi is learning that being the only Freshman on the varsity team isn't as glamorous as she would like, we are hoping for huge wins or huge losses so she can get more playing time!! Liv is improving by leaps and bounds, the girl was in there gunning for the ball and playing some great defense. It is so much fun to have them both play the same sport for once!!


We finally finished our Christmas shopping this past weekend so it will be nice to spend this coming weekend relaxing when I get home! Happy Holiday's!!!


5 comments:

Shelly said...

As always, your Christmas decorations are beautiful! I can't believe how much Liv looks like you, I always thought she looked more like Nate until now! Both girls are beautiful, I can't believe how quickly their growning up! I hope you continue to enjoy the holidays, especially with you coming home!

~Cynthia~ said...

Life at your house is anything but boring and I love hearing what you are all up to. Wish you weren't so far away so we could attend some of those games and cheer the girls on.

Jen said...

How has your rotation been, aside from the fact that you miss being at home? I need an update!

I think my one hound can beat your two. As I was trying to decorate my tree Shady kept taking off with the ornaments and trying to eat them. As far as eating other animals go, you got my message yesterday!

N and J said...

You think life is boring now just wait until you think you are in heaven by finding several puzzle pieces to attach. Wish we had a little more excitement going but we are certainly not complaining. There is something about boring that is warm and fuzzy. The girls are beautiful and growing up way too fast. Wish we were part of their sport's activities. Make the best of the free time you have with the family.

Sheryl said...

I am, of course, dying to come up and see a basketball game or two. I have Lexi's schedule and would love to see Liv's too, to see if I can match something up and sneak up to watch.

How in the world do you get Bella to wear that scarf without tearing it to shreds? She is a good girl!