3.11.2010

Know anyone that wants to live in Erie, PA?

We finally finished up a few of the last little projects that needed to be done around the house like touching up some paint and met with our realtor last night and.... the house is officially for sale! Cross your fingers and toes that it is a fairly painless process for us.

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I needed a new mattress, my back has been killing me and after 14 years on the same mattress it was time. The first couple of nights were a little rough on the new set but I am loving it now and I am happy to say that I no longer wake up with a sore lower back... it is only causing me problems after I am sitting for long periods of time studying, only 2 1/2 months left of that nonsense and at least my butt will get to stand and walk around more!


I also thought we needed a real guest bed so I went ahead and bought a queen set as well. So to all my guests... no more blow up mattress! With a little rearranging it fit nicely in the corner of the downstairs family room.

We are spending this weekend house hunting in Buffalo so I will post our adventures when I get a chance! Happy Spring!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck. It is such a cute house that someone should snatch it up quick. You know how much I love to house hunt, so if you've got some stuff that you are looking at on-line e-mail the links to me so I can live vicariously through you!

Jessica said...

Good Luck with the house selling and the house buying. Such a process!

Sheryl said...

The downstairs bedroom looke adorable! You probably should have become a decorater. You really do have such a gift for it. I would love to get up there and be the first to try the bed.

Ditto to what Jen said. We need links. I want to go house hunting!

Grandmajoann said...

How fun for all of you to think of another new place to live. With all the cute things you have done to the house and yard I am sure it will sell quickly.....Good luck!