12.20.2009

Getting ready for the Holidays and stuff



I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Thanksgiving. I just finished up my semester on Thursday, it is such a relief! Next semester is going to be brutal, I need to start studying for our first Board Exam, so I guess that means I need to quit screwing around and do a better job with my time management! I have been making a mad dash to get my Christmas shopping started and finished... I think I am about done.

Nate got stuck in Buffalo for a couple of days during one of our last big storms, they closed down the thruway... I think 100 people got stuck overnight on the road so at least he was in the city and not on the road! He is still enjoying work and is looking forward to some new opportunities this coming year. I got the chance to meet some of his coworkers a couple of weeks ago at a hockey game, his company owns one of the suites and invited us. It was a fun date night so hopefully we'll get invited again!


The girls are keeping us busy as usual with their activities. They are both looking forward to their winter break, I can't wait to find out what they have in store for me!





7 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

Congratulations on finishing another semester! I hope you'll be able to enjoy the winter break with the kids...not too much studying! Love you guys...

Shelly said...

Hope that you guys are able to dig out of all the snow that you've been getting! :)

Hope that you have a Merry Christmas and that you have a great winter break!

Jen said...

Poor Nate! I would hate to be stuck in a snowstorm. We've got about 4 inches on the ground and we are supposed to get another good storm tomorrow.

I hope you can take time off from studying to enjoy your break and have some fun.

Sheryl said...

I sure hope you can relax for a few days and not even think about school. The mind needs time off occasionally.I can not believe how big Bella is! She is almost as big as the Christmas tree! That is crazy.

Looks like the kids are having a great time in the snow. Kids are wierd like that.

Crazy

Jen said...

I'm impressed that you've decorated your tree with a big fetching puppy in the house. I haven't dared to put any ornaments on mine. Shady thinks that everything is a toy, and everything round is certainly a ball. I may wait until Christmas Eve, and I may just forget about it this year.

Ang said...

Surprisingly Bella left these trees alone, she do like to hide a bone behind them and that do irritate me, it really do! When she goes downstairs that is another story, the kids tree is decorated with snowmen and she immediately trys to sneak off with one and destroy it.

If you haven't put one up at this point I say save yourself the trouble!

Sheryl said...

I put a small 4 foot tree up on my sofa table. With the wall torn out, we didn't want to have to dance around a tree to work on the house. It will be interesting to see what the weiners think about a tree.

I am hoping no one has the need to mark it.