2.13.2011

Happy 15th Birthday Lexi!

Another year of Lexi getting older means mine and Nate's youth is dwindling and hanging by a thread! Lexi wanted to have a late lunch with us so she could move on to more important things... hanging out with her boyfriend and friends. Of course as parents of a teen we will take what we can get and were happy to oblige her birthday wishes.
We lunched her at Cheesecake Factory.



After she came back from her hang out session we let her open her presents from us...




... she was well overdue for some new snowboard gear.





And to end the night we had a little cupcake.


Next week she is inviting her girlfriends over for a sleep over so the party will continue.

4 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

I can't believe Lexi's 15!!! Seems like only yesterday I was bragging to all my friends on the bus ride to school that I was going to be an aunt that day. She is SO gorgeous! I don't know how you let her leave the house! I'm glad she had a good birthday...wish we were there to celebrate!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Lex! I can't believe you are 15. I still remember taking you for a walk when you were about two, on a leash and with a plastic bone in your mouth. You were darling then, and you are gorgeous now. Love you!

Shelly said...

I can't believe that Lexi is 15 either, where has the time gone? Happy Birthday Lexi! :) You are such a gorgeous young lady!

Steph Thompson said...

You are so beautiful, I cannot believe it! I love you so much!!!